Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not Worth the Hype | Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo



I absolutely hate washing my hair everyday. Not only is it a huge chore washing it and getting it all dry but washing everyday can strip the natural oils that your hair needs.
Being a huge fan of dry shampoo and using them every other day in between washes, I couldn't wait to try out the Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo as I'm a huge fan of their hair treatments and thought this dry shampoo was worth a try. PLUS how gorgeous is the packaging!!

Application of this dry shampoo is the same as any other dry shampoo out there, shake and spray approximately 6-8 inches away from your hair, concentrating on the roots. Then I normally leave for 10 seconds, use my fingers to work the product through my roots then brush out and style.
This product smells absolutely delicious and fruity and also doesn't leave any white marks in your hair. On the downside for a cost of £19.50 I expected it to be perfect, but it left my hair feeling sticky and the added volume made my hair more frizzy and hard to manage.

I really hate giving bad reviews but for £19.50 a bottle I expected A LOT more from this product. I think I will stick to good old Batiste Dry Shampoo for a bargain of £3 instead!

If you did want to try this product out for yourself, it is available Online, from Online Stockists and from Harvey Nichols.


Post a Comment

0 Comments